Refer A Friend Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our new referral program. Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: I want a referral code. We will then email you a unique code that you can provide to friends and family that will give them 25% off their entire FIRST order. In addition, you will receive $5 off toward your next order.
When you reach 5 referrals, we will send you a discount code for $25. You must use the same email address for that $25 off code to work.
The following terms apply to your participation in the Tulip Clothing (“Tulip Clothing” or “we”) Referral Program (“Program”) By participating in the Program, you agree to comply with these terms.
We currently offer Tulip Clothing customers the opportunity to earn rewards by referring friends to Tulip Clothing. We reserve the right to terminate this program at any time for any reason. Participation in the Program may require users to submit personal information about themselves and their friends, such as name and email address. By participating in our Program, users agree to receive communications from Tulip Clothing. The following guidelines shall apply to a user’s participation in any Tulip Clothing Referral program. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions contained within this Agreement in their entirety, you are not authorized to register as a Referrer or to participate in the Referral Program in any manner.
1) Who can participate?
You must be a resident of one of the countries where the Program is offered. Users must be 18 years or older. Users may not participate in a Referral Program where doing so would be prohibited by any applicable law or regulations. The Referrer must be an existing Tulip Clothing customer or have prior approval from Tulip Clothing to earn Referral rewards.
2) What is a Qualified Referral?
Subject to the sole discretion of Tulip Clothing, you may earn $5 for each Qualified Referral. A Qualified Referral is defined by the following:
- The Person Referred (“Friend”) must be a new Tulip Clothing customer who has never opened an account with Tulip Clothing.
- b. Tulip Clothing gives each Friend a one-time 25% discount on their first purchase on TulipClothing.com.
- c. Only one Qualified Referral can be earned for each Friend.
- d. A referred Friend may only use one referral link. If the Friend receives referral links from multiple Tulip Clothing shoppers, only the corresponding Referrer of the invite link used by the Friend will receive earnings.
3) What methods can you use to send referrals to Tulip Clothing?
- Share on your social networks
- Word of mouth and give out your unique code
- Add links on your website(s)
4) Earning and Fulfillment of Rewards
Reward fulfillment shall be governed by the following:
- Referrer will receive one $5 reward for each Qualified Referral generated.
- b. A discount code will be sent to the email of the Referrer once $25 is met.
- c. The Program may not be combined with other referral programs or incentives given by Tulip Clothing.
5) No fraudulent activity, or illegal participation
Tulip Clothing reserves the right to void referrals and rewards earned if we suspect that they were earned in a fraudulent manner, in a manner that violates these terms, or in a manner otherwise not intended by Tulip Clothing. Likewise, you agree that you will not participate in this Program in a threatening, abusive, illegal, or unsportsmanlike manner.
6) You release us from liability
By participating in the Program, you agree that Tulip Clothing will have no liability and that you will indemnify and hold Tulip Clothing harmless for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury, or damage to you or any other person or entity due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of your participation in the Program. You will not settle any claim without the prior written consent of Tulip Clothing. Further, you agree that Tulip Clothing is not responsible for faulty referral links, any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in transmission, order processing, or communication; technical or mechanical malfunctions; errors in these terms, in any Program-related materials; human-processing error; failures of electronic equipment, computer hardware or software; damage to your equipment, computer hardware or software, or inaccurate information, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error, or otherwise.
8) Program changes
We reserve the right to change or cancel the Program at any time, without notice. We reserve the right to modify or amend these guidelines and the methods through which rewards are earned. We reserve the right to disqualify a user at any time from participation in the Program if they do not comply with these guidelines.